WHO WE ARE
TimeTone Ltd, LU7 1EA, U.K.
USER SAFETY ANALYSIS
For your peace of mind we ask you to consider the points raised below that might be specific to your own circumstances.
- Potential latex allergy
- Not suitable to be used by children
- Potential light scuffing, to underside edge of chair upon which it is fitted.
- Care to be taken within a child environment
- Fragile skin on user’s legs.
- Design mitigation
- The hanging elements are flexible and can be moved. If the elastic is pulled, it will retract away from the puller.
If the elastic attached to the main handle breaks or is accidentally released, the elastic will recoil towards
and finally rest under the chair.
The released elastic will be not be directed at the user.
If the elastic breaks at the chair, then the elastic will retract up and into the handle –away from the user.
The handle ‘grasp’ design, used correctly, will reduce likelihood of accidental release due to finger weaknesses.
The strap is 38 mm wide strap to reduce point pressure on leg skin.
The Adaptor has protective rubber sheathing fitted at the adaptor end contact plates.
Robust validation tests have been performed using various breakage scenarios.
2 year warranty on all non-consumable parts
6 months warranty on all consumable parts
Consumable parts consists of:
- Elastic tubing and bands
- Touch fasteners
- Elastic tubing, bands and touch fasteners have a defined life depending on the nature and amount of use.
Sittingym has been designed for normal non-traumatic, non-commercial office and domestic use as defined in Q&A section under recommended usage.
Sitingym ® can be custom made (on request) for commercial use or specific requirements.
- We hope that you are completely happy with the product that you have ordered from our website at Sittingym.com (the ‘Site’). However, if you are unhappy with the products you have ordered (the ‘Goods’) or changed your mind, you may be able to return them to us for a refund, minus shipping and handling charges.
- This returns policy (the ‘Returns Policy’) sets out when and how you can return Goods to us if you change your mind or there is a manufacturing defect, or you change your mind about the order.
- This Returns Policy forms part of the Trading Terms and Conditions. Please read this Return Policy alongside the Terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Goods.
- Cancelling Your Order If You Change Your Mind
- If you have purchased the Goods as a consumer (i.e. wholly or mainly outside of your business, trade or profession), you can change your mind and cancel the contract between you and us for any reason within 14 days of when the Goods were delivered. If your Goods are split into multiple deliveries, you can change your mind at any time up to 14 days after the last delivery of Goods contained within a single order.
- Please see the paragraph headed ‘How to Cancel’ below for information on how to cancel and return your order.
- You will not be able to change your mind and return any Goods that:
- You purchased in connection with your business, trade, profession or craft.
- Cancelling Your Order Where We Have made an Error or Changed Our Terms Or the Goods
- You can also cancel your order if:
- we made changes to the Goods or the Terms and Conditions to which you do not agree;
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the Goods you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more the 30 days;
- there is a risk that supply of Goods may be significant delayed; or
- you have a legal right to cancel.
- If you end the agreement for one of the reasons set out in this paragraph 3, we will refund you any amounts that you have already paid to us in respect to those Goods, subject to any deductions as may be permitted in paragraph 5 or may otherwise be allowed by law.
- You can also cancel your order if:
- How to Return Goods
- If you wish to cancel your order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your intention.
- Sittingym and its accessories must be returned in original packaging and in good order.
- We will not charge you the cost of returning the Goods if you cancel the contract because:
- the Goods were faulty, misdescribed or not fit for purpose and we are unable to repair or replace them within a reasonable time;
- you otherwise have a legal right to cancel your order, in which case we will refund any reasonable direct costs you incur in returning the Goods. In all other circumstances you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Goods.
- If you are entitled to a refund we may withhold reimbursement until we receive the Goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Goods, whichever is the earliest.
- If you exercise your right to cancel the contract after your Goods have been delivered, you will be responsible to us for any diminished value of the Goods resulting from the unfair/unreasonable wear and tear of the Goods which is not necessary to established the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods. We may make the deduction from any reimbursement you are entitled to from us for such loss in value of any Goods we supply.
- We will refund you through the payment method used by you to pay as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of when we receive the return ed Goods.